Here are a few words from the director: Tim Rayne
“Here is the latest music video from RayneMaker Productions. It is the second music video I directed for Hero’s Last Rite. The song is about cyber bullying and it was inspired by the Amanda Todd tragedy. Singer and lyricist Steve McDonald writes with a social consciousness so it was important for me to capture the themes visually. Where many metal lyricists write cryptic lyrics and/or dark fantasy (which I also enjoy), Steve writes about day to day life, being a father, and the daily grind. The song is fantastic and I also considerate highly accessible but for those of you who are unfamiliar with this style of music may find it challenging. This is virtuoso musicianship that is highly technical but incredibly melodic and catchy. The intensity of the music matches the brutality of the songs themes. A Father’s (parents) worst nightmare. This is a tough subject and the video is disturbing but it is an important subject that both the band and filmmakers felt needed to be addressed. Big thanks to Nathalie Rayne, Arthur Thomson, Jeff Crawford, Rob Pinnock, Tricia Campbell-Harrison, Kayla Magee Joseph Jpoc Ciomeau, Bunthivy Nou, Michelle Amarth, Cheryl Lee Watts Christie, Manny Peters.”
Once again Manny has outdone himself!!!
Odie at Rock Fanatic gives up a play on the latest Rockcast. Thanks so much Odie and yes we would love to play Bloodstock!!!
You can listen to the Rockcast HERE!!!
March 14th at The Capital folks, it’s time for another ripper!! This time we have a brand spanking new video for our tune Viral Judgment! Once again, we collaborated with the Mighty Tim Rayne and his amazing crew to make a video that will push the envelope on a very relevant topic. Helping us bring the walls down at The Capital will be Fredericton’s Verses and Saint John heavyweights No Man’s Throne.
This show will be a CHSR 97.9 fundraiser so all proceeds from the show go back to the Station so let’s pack’er and get them a tone of cash!!!!
Prepare thy liver!!!
$7 at the door
Saturday, January 17th the Cellar Pub and Grill gets its walls rattled again with Moncton’s Heavy Doobie (featuring Willy Foster of Degrade on vocals) Halifax’s Novichok and Fredericton’s Hero’s Last Rite. Prepare thy liver because this will be one helluva heavy show to kick off 2015 in Fredericton!
$7 at the door
$5 with a student ID
The lineup will be as follows:
Hero’s Last Rite 11:00-11:45
Heavy Doobie 12:00-12:45
Rumor buster—YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE A STUDENT TO GET IN THE SHOW, NOR DO YOU NEED A STUDENT TO SIGN YOU IN!! EVERYONE CAN ATTEND!!
The Witchfinder General’s Top 20 of 2014 for Witchfinder Radio Friday Midnight-3am
- Zex Fight For Yourself (Uncle D)
- Admiral Sir Cloudesly Shovell Check ‘em Before You Wreck ‘em (Rise Above)
- Riotgod Driven Rise (Metalville)
- The Great Sabatini Dog Years (Sludge Hummer/No List)
- Castle Under Siege (Prosthetic)
- Greber Kiln Hardened Pslams (Self Released)
- Death Valley Driver Carnivore’s Oath EP (Diminished Fifth)
- Device Device (Self Released)
- Black Space Riders D:REI (Black Space Records)
- Doomeastvan Tis We (Self Released)
- Sparky #Humanimation (Self Released)
- Striker City of Gold (Napalm)
- Unisonic Light of Dawn (earMusic/Edel)
- Scythia Of Conquest (Self Released)
- Mount Salem Endless (Metal Blade)
- Blues Pills Blues Pills (Nuclear Blast)
- Mustasch Thank You For The Demon (Sony Music Sweden)
- Orchid The Zodiac Sessions (Nuclear Blast)
- Hero’s Last Rite The Mirror’s Face (Self Released)
- Death Penalty Death Penalty (Rise Above)
Tim took some much needed time off to chill out, eat and drink lots of beer!!!
Stay tuned for many updates this week.
But a quick update. #1 in Victoria BC on the CFUV 101.9 Loud charts!!!